Friday, June 4, 2010

Sleeping with A Broken Heart

On the Polyvore Set: Retrosun Sunglasses from Shopbop, White T's and shorts from NastyGal, Bucket Bag from Urban Outfitters, JC's from Solestruck, Locket from Modcloth

There are times when I just don't feel like dressing up and my go-to-outfit in this kind of situation is a white-t and cut-off shorts from NastyGal.

I can't get enough of retro sunglasses, check out this ultra chic Vintage Christian Dior sunglasses from Shopbop.

Jeffrey Campbell shoes are still on top of my must-have summer essentials, visit Soletruck they have a vast selection of JC's shoes.

If I can sport only one bag for the entire summer, this bucket bag from Urban Outfitters is the one I would rock.

I absolutely adore this Locket from Modcloth. I would love to put a pic of my pup on this locket something to remember her by...

No comments:

Post a Comment